- Preserve intellectual property and mission-critical data
- Remain operational during a disaster
- Satisfy regulatory guidelines
- Design and implementation of client-specific DR Solution
- Mission critical data replicated to Rackspace's SAS 70 certified data centers
- Securely access mission-critical data from home or satellite office
- 24/7 Support of servers, replication software, connectivity and hosting facility
Disaster RecoveryA hedge fund can be cut off from its trading systems, email and other business critical data by a simple hardware failure, a flood in its building or a more widespread disaster such as a blackout. Alden Technology Partners' Disaster Recovery (DR) Solution preserves a fundís data and keeps it operational during a disaster.
The Alden Technology Partners DR Solution enables a fund to preserve its mission critical data by replicating it to servers at data centers with redundant power and HVAC systems, fire suppression systems and diesel generators. Hedge fund personnel can securely access the replicated data from home to resume working.
Furthermore, funds can establish their DR Solution without incurring a large capital expense. Thatís because Alden Technology Partners charges an economical monthly fee for all aspects of the service including hardware, software, hosting and ongoing support.